- (2019-present) TimeStory, my powerful and easy-to-use timelining app for Mac. My full-time job.
- (2021-present) 3MC (Three Month Calendar), a fast, flexible calendar view which pulls down from your Mac menu bar.
- (2015-present) PixelNote, an iPhone programming app inspired by the home computers of the '80s.
- (2020-present) Yass, an SVG parser and rendering library for Swift. Free software (MIT-licenced), used extensively in TimeStory.
- (2022-present) HC, a compiler from a Markdown-like format to HTML specifically designed for Mac app help authoring. What TimeStory's User Guide is written in.
Archived or unmaintained projects
(Personal projects only, since most of my code prior to 2019 was done for other companies.)
- (2018-2022) MileTime, a time-trial app for Apple Watch.
- (2000-2004) Newstap, a scriptable command-line tool to fetch Usenet news articles over NNTP and deliver them to a local mailbox or other tool. Free software (GPLv2), originally released on SourceForge.
- (~2000) Wmget, a dockapp for WindowMaker to run background file downloads, built on libcurl. Free software (GPLv2), released sometime around 2000, though I used it for some time before and after then. I've lost the dates. WindowMaker used to be my jam.